Prep time – 5 minutes
Cook time – 10 minutes
- 1 onion, chopped roughly
- 2 tsp. avocado oil (healthier for sautéing)
- 1 zucchini, chopped roughly
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 cups water (or vegetable broth, even better)
- 3 cups green peas (frozen is great)
- a handful of fresh mint leaves
- a pinch of sea salt, pepper and cumin (delicious combo with the mint)
- Sauté onion in a medium saucepan with oil for 5 minutes until soft.
- Add zucchini, garlic, salt, and cumin and continue cooking for another 3 minutes until fragrant and lightly browned.
- Next, add water (or broth) and bring to a boil. Then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender, retaining some of the liquid to adjust consistency later. Throw in peas and mint leaves (reserve a few for garnish). Blend until you reach desired consistency.
- Taste and adjust with salt. Serve with a few peas and mint leaves on top.
Nutritional information per serving
Calories 258; brotein 14 g; fat 6 g; carbs 40 g.
You May Also Like Recipes