IMPACT Magazine, Canada’s largest independent fitness and sports publication, celebrating 30 years of publishing has openings for the following:
Advertising Account Representative
- A strong advertising sales background is required, along with a true passion for health, fitness, and sport, and a strong desire in helping businesses achieve their goals.
- Position is a work-from-home schedule and requires prospecting and connecting with potential new clientele on both a local and national level.
- We are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, and who is interested in working in a fun, inspirational and challenging environment, with other team members and clients who share the same outlook.
- If you are interested in helping others achieve both their business and personal goals, then we want to hear from you!
- Developing and managing a large client base
- Client meetings (virtual) and relationship development
- Helping clients meet their objectives with creative solutions
- Developing proposals and presentations for both new and existing advertisers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with advertising agencies
- Establishing and meeting issue-to-issue goals with account representative team
- Availability for virtual media events from time to time
Requirements & Assets
- A minimum of 3 years experience in advertising sales and marketing
- Proven sales and communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written and in-person skills
- Ability to handle deadlines and goals, with excellent follow-up skills
- Creative, self-motivated and charismatic, and works well both independently, and with a team
- A genuine interest in health, fitness and sport
Please send your resume and letter outlining why you would be interested in joining our team to Publisher, Elaine Kupser at email@example.com.