- 1 bunch organic dandelion leaves
- 1 cup Portobello mushrooms, sliced thick
- 1 cup asparagus or other spring veggies, chopped
- ½ cup Bragg aminos (coconut aminos) or wheat free tamari
- 1 inch ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup avocado oil, or other high heat oil
- ¼ cup lime juice
- Chopped mint and cilantro
- Cut vegetables into large, grillable chunks. Place in baking dish.
- Mix marinade ingredients together and pour over veggies. Set aside to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill on low.
- Remove veggies from marinade and pat dry. Reserve marinade. Place veggies on grill for 2-4 minutes. Turn frequently, being careful not to burn.
- Place greens on large platter and add grilled veggies. Pour marinade over greens and garnish with herbs. Enjoy.