Here you can discover or even rediscover your forever-after so you can keep getting stronger and living better.
Our community of members, athletes, and guests show tremendous strength in their pursuit of a lifelong commitment to being active. We’re here to help you in this pursuit of being courageous with your mind and body – forever swimming, forever running, forever weight lifting, or whatever activity moves you.
World class & accessible facilities including:
• 25,000 sq. ft. fitness centre
• 2 Indoor running tracks
• 5 Gyms with pickleball/basketball courts
• 2 Olympic-size swimming pools
• 20 Person Hot Tub & 6 person Cold Tub
• Strength & Balance Studio
• TechnoSPIN Spin Studio
• Over 80 Group Fitness Classes Included with Membership
• Affordable Personal Training 1-on-1 or in Groups
• On-site Childcare during workouts
Group Fitness Classes
From Bootcamp to Zumba, from Spin to Hot Yoga, and Deep Water, MNP Community & Sport features over 80 different group fitness classes. Led by expert coaches, these classes take place at a variety of times to help meet the needs of even the busiest schedule. Whether you are looking for a relaxing low intensity workout, or you are ready to feel the burn we have a class for you.
Personal Training & Programs
With our affordable personal training available 1-on-1 or in small group setting, we will guide you through a program that focuses on proper exercise technique to give you the knowledge to help reduce injury and to develop the confidence to improve your fitness. Our trainers take pride in your performance and successes.
Training specialties include:
• Pre and Post-Rehabilitation
• Athletic and Sport-Specific Training
• Weight Loss
• Tactical Conditioning
• Health and Wellness
• Powerlifting and Olympic
• Cardiovascular Training
• Active Older Adults
• Back Health and Injury Prevention
• Pain Management
To learn more about memberships, programs & training, please visit mnpcentre.com
MNP Community & Sport Centre
2225 MacLeod Trail South
Calgary, AB T2G 5B6