In an age where technology has us so connected, we’ve never seemed more disconnected from what’s important. It’s time to leave the stresses of city life behind, slow down and embrace a little more peace in our lives. And this June, we can in Whistler.
Connect with nature again and rejuvenate the mind, body and soul in one of Canada’s most majestic areas.
Wellness travel is bigger than ever, and yet it still continues to grow in popularity as people realize the power of turning away from the rat race we live each day.
Wellness doesn’t always mean putting your feet up (although it can). In Whistler, you have the opportunity to do both. Take advantage of active relaxation with hiking, paddle-boarding, yoga and fitness centres.
With tranquil lakes and countless scenic trails, Whistler is a paradise for anyone looking to reconnect to nature and spend quality time in the fresh air, exploring the great outdoors.
Being in the mountains is a chance to transform. Don’t just come for a night – stay a while. Take advantage of everything that Whistler has to offer, including the spas and baths, and try a little forest bathing too. What is forest bathing? It’s the mindfulness practice of taking in the atmosphere and embracing nature.
Come to Whistler and enjoy the many wellness offerings and experiences.
On weekends throughout June, indulge in the Nourish Spring Series presented by Cornucopia, a wellness-focused culinary event. Join Cornucopia for a true celebration of the spring season with fresh menus, fresh cocktails, and a fresh perspective.
Savour local cuisine and experience an invigorating spring culinary and wellness series that will nourish your body and mind.
The event will include:
- Farm to Table Dinner Series – a one-of-a-kind dining experience with locally-sourced food that supports local farmers and sustainable farming, all prepared by Whistler’s world-renowned chefs.
- Trip to the Farm – embrace B.C.’s agriculture scene and join wellness expert Astrid Cameron Kent on a journey to four farms in the Pemberton Valley.
- Grillin’ & Chilin’ – take your grilling up a notch this summer and learn the secrets of getting the perfect grill. Plus, learn how to infuse your BBQ favourites with mouth-watering flavours.
- Wellness Dinner Series – world-renowned Whistler executive chef Melissa Craig is preparing guests a luxurious four-course meal with a focus on health and wellness.
- Sunday Brunch – brunch just got even better! This brunch experience takes place on the shores of Alta Lake. Enjoy a short, scenic walk to the brunch location and bask in mouth-watering offerings from top chefs.
What else is happening in Whistler this June?
From farmers’ markets to adrenaline sports, there is plenty more to do in Whistler this June. Sign up for the Whistler Half Marathon or challenge yourself with the 25 km or 50 km Comfortably Numb Trail Race. Biking suit your style? The Back 40 Race and XFONDO can’t be missed.
Find out everything that is happening in Whistler during your stay: https://www.whistler.com/events/
Ready to book your Whistler getaway?
Wellness Offer: Stay 3+ nights in June, 2023 and receive a free $100 wellness voucher. Visit whistler.com/wellness to start planning your wellness getaway.