The Top 10 Fitness Trainers in Alberta were officially recognized on Saturday as part of IMPACT Magazine’s Canada’s Top Fitness Trainers Awards Night.
The festive atmosphere drew more than 120 guests from across the fitness industry and highlighted the depth of experience and camaraderie that exists between Alberta trainers and the fitness industry as a whole.
“It’s a close- knit community,” says IMPACT Publisher Elaine Kupser, “and we’re proud to be able to acknowledge and elevate the careers of these 10 talented individuals, along with all of the nominees this year.” We would like to thank our 2020 panelists: Louis Stack, Helen Vanderburg, Scott Wildeman, and Emily Johnson.
Canada’s Top FitnessTrainers in Alberta are:
- Denise Beatty, The Fitness FX
- Tim Borys, FRESH Wellness Group
- Maeghen Cotterill, 5 Elements Martial Arts
- Rebecca Garland, Elan Performance
- Julie Hodge, Julie Hodge Fitness
- Curtis Howden, GYMVMT
- Emmaly Livino, CityFit
- Philip Ndugga, Repsol Sport Centre/Glencoe Club
- Carson Sander, CrossFit Canmore
- Melissa Rowe, Riverside Club
Special thanks to these sponsors who helped us create a memorable awards night:
LeanFit, nuPasta, Mercedes-Benz Country Hills, Steam Whistle Brewing, Willow Park Wines & Spirits, Partake Brewing and Little Tucker.