Nutrition-packed with no refined sugar of any kind, these cookies are gluten free and so easy to make. You don’t even need a bowl. With just five ingredients, they’ll be fresh out of the oven in 20 minutes. Go ahead, indulge guilt-free!
Makes 14 cookies
• 25 palm dates
• 1 cup chopped pecan pieces
• 3 Tbsp. quick cooking oats
• 3 Tbsp. maple syrup
• 1⁄4 tsp. salt
• 14 pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- In a food processor, pulverize the chopped pecan pieces until they resemble coarse bread crumbs. Add dates and blend again until fully incorporated, resembling coarse bread crumbs as well.
- Add oats, maple syrup and salt to the processor and blend until the mixture is thoroughly combined, about 20 seconds.
- Scoop cookies onto a lined baking tray using a 3⁄4 oz. scoop and lightly flatten with the palm of your hand into two-inch cookies. Top each one with a pecan half.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown and the tops look cooked.
Nutrition facts per serving Calories 104; protein 1 g; fat 6 g; carbs 12 g.
You may also like: Recipes
Read This Story in Our 2022 Holiday Gift Guide
The best gift-giving ideas this holiday season, stories, and great holiday recipes!