Photo: Randy Dicken, Skazka Images
Recipe – Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Makes 18 cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1 cup mashed yam
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 4 packs Trivia sweetener
- Blend ingredients with mixer and pour into non-stick muffin tins.
- Bake at 350F for about 25-30 minutes, or until lightly brown on top.
- 2 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup low fat cream cheese
- Blend with mixer and spread on top of cooled cupcakes.
Nutritional info per cupcake (including frosting):
- Calories, 125.8; Fats, 5.42g; Carbs, 21.06g; Protein, 8.97g
Heidi Cannon is a WBFF pro fitness model, Magnum Nutraceuticals athlete and creator of Mrs. Cannon's Baking. She lives in Vancouver.