Photo: Chris Welner
Calgary’s Top 5 Healthy Restaurants
Our Daily Brett's Sunflower Seed Dip.
- 2 cups sunflower seeds (soaked overnight)
- 500g raw carrots, diced
- 7 sheets seaweed
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1¼ cups nutritional yeast
- ½ cup Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- ½ cup lemon juice
- Soak 2 cups sunflower seeds overnight in water on the counter.
- Drain before using and reserve 1 cup of the soaking liquid.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and puree into a paste.
- If the mixture is too dry, add a little bit of the soaking water.
- Serve with crudités or raw crackers.