Photo: Heidi Cannon
It's a Snap!
No Bake Ginger Snap Balls
Makes 8 cookies.
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 Tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. allspice
- ¼ cup protein powder
- 1 cup dried pitted dates
- In blender or food processor, blend dates.
- In separate bowl mix all dry ingredients.
- Fold wet mixture into dry.
- Teaspoon out mixture and roll into small balls.
- Lightly roll in Splenda or Truvia sweetener and serve. Or press down on sprayed cookie sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F.
Nutritional info per cookie:
Calories: 96; Fats: .58g; Carbs: 17.1g; Protein: 8.04g
Heidi Cannon is a pro fitness model and Magnum athlete in Vancouver who creates guilt-free baking treats. Find more recipes on her app at Mrs. Cannons Baking.