Photo: Randy Dicken, Skazka Images
Recipe – Berry Bomb Muffins
Berry Bomb Muffins
Makes 8 Muffins
- 3 bananas
- 3/4 cup of fruit of choice (try blackberries/strawberries)
- 1 apple
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 3 Tbsp. walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
- Blend with mixer and pour into non-stick baking tins.
- Bake at 350F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional info per muffin:
- Calories, 108; Fats, 3.2g; Carbs, 14.2g; Protein, 5.1g
Heidi Cannon is a WBFF pro fitness model, Magnum Nutraceuticals athlete and creator of Mrs. Cannon's Baking. She lives in Vancouver.