1 of 5
Photo: Jeremy Fokkens
Powered Up Granola
Paula Bellavance’s Powered Up Granola.
2 of 5
3 of 5
Photo: Kathy Smart
No Bake Cherry Almond Energy Bars
Kathy Smart’s No Bake Cherry Almond Energy Bars.
4 of 5
Photo: Haley Daniels
Sriracha Canoeist Chickpeas
Haley Daniels’ Sriracha Canoeist Chickpeas.
5 of 5
Photo: Chris Barton
Date Energy Balls
Haley Barton’s Date Energy Balls.
Getting out in nature opens up a world of sights, sounds, smells and textures that invigorate your soul. Add the taste of flavourful food that you can make and take anywhere and you have the recipe for lasting memories of perfect experiences. IMPACT called on some of our favourite foodies to share the recipes they take with them when they hit the trails. Here are their offerings.
- Haley Daniels’ Sriracha Canoeist Chickpeas
- Kathy Smart’s No Bake Cherry Almond Energy Bars
- Paula Bellavance’s Powered Up Granola
- Danielle Arsenault’s Plant Powered Green Nuts
- Eden Brummitt's Ginger & Burnt Honey Granola
- Haley Barton’s Date Energy Balls