- 1 (15 oz.) can chick peas, well drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled
- 3 Tbsp. each of olive oil, fresh lime juice and tahini
- ½ tsp. lime zest (take a lime and grate the peel on a cheese grater)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- ½ tsp. each of sea salt, cumin, cayenne pepper and freshly ground black pepper
- Pulse chickpeas, avocados, olive oil, tahini, limejuice, lime zest, garlic and all spices in a food processor until smooth.
- Serve with fresh veggies or gluten free crackers.
Click for full Spread the Taste of Summer article.