- 3 Tbsp. white or black chia seeds
- 3/4 Cup unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 sprinkle ground cinnamon
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 Cup low-sugar colourful fruit, such as raspberries or blueberries and a few slivers of almonds
- In a cereal bowl, stir together chia seeds, milk, vanilla, cinnamon and honey.
- Let sit for 15 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
- Chia seeds will expand, soften and absorb liquid.
- Layer chia tapioca in a tall glass with fruit.
Nutrition Info: Calories 774; fat 17.3g; carbs 68.4g; protein 10g; fibre 22.4g